Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Why Possible Thunderstorms

Well, that is an interesting question. Why indeed.


 

I could spin an interesting story about how I am not a big believer in blogs, but as I am going away for a year I thought this would be a good way to keep everybody informed about what I am up to and that it is creating a possible internal turmoil. That would however be a blatant lie.


 

In fact it is partly the truth but it has nothing to do with why this blog is called possible thunderstorms.


 

The truth of the matter is I am just not very creative. While racking my brain to try to come up with a name, the good old weather report came on, and you guessed it, it was possible thunderstorms.


 

This is not a particularly apt name however, as I am spending a year in Antarctica, where thunderstorms are about as possible as me learning the sing the star spangled banner whilst playing an accordion standing on my head. Possible Blizzard or No possible rain may be a better name, but there we have it. Possible Thunderstorms it is.

1 comment:

  1. I think I should also get some credit for the name since I said the words possible thunderstorms....

    ReplyDelete