Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Down to Business and Sorry

An interesting blog title you may say.

Firstly Sorry. This is due to the fact that I know many people are hanging out to read my log of the goings on in Antarctica. It has been nearly four months since I first moved to Hobart and nearly 6 weeks since I left in the BOT (big Orange Thing, or ship) to head to Antarctica. The truth is that it has just been very busy. Work is busy, busy meeting people and busy just trying to get organized generally.

Secondly Down to business. This is it. I am going to put in an effort to get this blog rolling and up to date, and try to keep it relevant from here on in. Hopefully I will catch up to the present in the next week, and then I will try to keep up with regular posts. I will also put some pictures in too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment