Friday, February 19, 2010

The Medical Suite

A while ago I told you that I would try to document different sections of the station. Today seems appropriate to document the medical suite for two reasons. Firstly Friday drinks were held here today. Secondly several days ago I fell down a ladder and had to visit here myself for some x-rays (luckily nothing was broken, just sore).

The medical suite is located in the SMQ or sleeping medical quarters (very original name I know). as you can probably guess as well as the medical stuff the SMQ is where we all sleep. I will go over the rest of the SMQ on another day.

When you first walk into the SMQ you come into a room that contains the self help bar, which is where common items such as band aids, panadol and sunscreen are kept.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Off this room there is the doctors consulting room which also contains the dentistry chair.

There is also a surgery and a two bed ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment